Yehuda Netanel (Founder of The Lake District) and Maggie Gallagher (Director of Development) invite you to The Capital Grille for delicious food, refreshing drinks, and incredible leasing opportunities for Phase 1 and Phase 2.
NOTE: Phase 1 is 90% leased. Time is running out to secure a space and be open for business for the 2020 Holiday Season.
When we say “Life is Better at The Lake,” we’re not just talking to future visitors and residents, we’re talking to you as well. Retailers and restaurants are at the heart of The Lake District. The experiences you provide to consumers is why Life is Better at The Lake. The affluent consumer base is why Business is Better at The Lake.
We invite you to attend our Open House exclusively for Retailers and Brokers at The Capital Grille.
The Capital Grille
6065 Poplar Ave.
June 6th, 2019
11:30am to 6:30pm
- The Lake District is estimated to generate upwards of $200,000,000 in annual consumer spending. Be a part of something big.
- Talk with The Lake District team about opportunities: Yehuda Netanel (Founder), Maggie Gallagher (Director of Development), and Ron Riley of Colliers International for Office Space
- Meet committed tenants and hear why they’re making The Lake District the new home for their business
- Start the process, be apart of Phase 2
“Expanding into Tennessee has been a goal of ours for some time, but we wanted to make sure our first impression was big, bold, and memorable,” she said. “When we learned about The Lake District, we knew this was it; the vision aligns with our commitment to serving the best BBQ you’ve ever had.”
– Melissa Cookston, Memphis Barbecue Company – Committed Tenant